Zoning and Code
Business License Application:
- A Businesses License is required by all businesses operating in the City of Landrum. This application is to be used when submitting a request for a Business License. Click here to download
- A uniform tax equal to two percent (2%) imposed on the sale of prepared meals and beverages sold in establishments. While we strive to keep all of these documents updated in a timely manner, it is possible that portions of them may have been recently amended. It is therefore, recommended that you contact our office regarding possible updates. Should you ave any questions, please call us at (864) 457-3000. Click here to download
Landrum City Code:
- This document is a collection of City Ordinances dealing with a wide range of topics including City regulations, requirements, and penalties. Click here to download
Sign Construction Permit:
- This sheet describes the information required by City Staff in order to approve a new building, a building addition, a sign, or a change of use. Click here to download
The Zoning Map:
- This map illustrates the zoning district designations of all properties within the City.
Click here to download
The Zoning Ordinance:
- This document contains the City’s development regulations describing what you can build and where you can build it. Available for viewing at City Hall.
Application for a Certificate of Zoning Compliance:
- This application should be completed and submitted to the City when changing the use of a particular piece of property in the City. If the change involves a new or altered building, a sign or other physical alteration to the site, a site plan may be required. Click here to download
Design Overlay District Map:
- This map illustrates areas of the City that require review by the City’s Design Review Board when developing a piece of property. Click here to download
Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness:
- This application is to be used when submitting a request to the Design Review Board for consideration. Click here to download
Architectural Design Review Board:
- These documents describe requirements and procedures associated with the design review process. Click here to download
- Rezoning requests can be made by letter to the City Administrator. Such requests require approval by the City’s Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council.
Landrum Pedestrian Plan