CLICK HERE to pay your ticket online or call 1-877-794-1145.
Police/Clerk of Court
- Sgt. Jason Coffin
- Sgt. Matt Wise
- SRO Sgt. James Shehan
- SRO, Travis Stamey
- SRO, Brad James
- SRO, Sam Lewis
- Levi Bouwkamp
- John Underwood
- Marissa Dent
- Chris Godfrey
- Nick Watry
- Wayne Craft
Reserve Police Officers
- Scott Miller
- Jeffrey Duncan
- Marti Glass
Code Enforcement Officer
Do you have comments or concerns you would like to share with the Police Department based on their services to you or the community? See the information linked below to find out more on this process.
LANDRUM POLICE DEPARTMENT PUBLIC SERVICE REPORT
To help grow our database with the most reliable information, we are strongly encouraging everyone to register on our Code Red Community Notification Enrollment Page (CNE). The secure, customized CNE page allows our residents and businesses to add or update their contact information to ensure they will be included when an emergency, general, or weather message is sent – unlisted numbers, mobile numbers, TDD/TTY requirements can all be entered. Below are some advantages of the Weather Notification service provided by Code Red:
• Stay Safe: Code Red Weather Warning will alert registered citizens, in the direct path of severe weather
• Alert Types: Notifications will be sent out moments after a severe thunderstorm warning, tornado warning, or flash flood warning has been issued by the National Weather Services. Only citizens in the immediate impact area will be alerted
• Caller ID: Registered citizens will know the call is from Code Red Weather Warning when you see the telephone number 1-800-566-9780. If you would like to hear the last message delivered to your phone simply dial the number back.
• Privacy: Your contact information will remain private and will only be used for severe weather or emergency alerts.
• Register to get the Call: Users must opt-in to receive weather notifications.
With everyone taking a moment to fill out the CNE, we can ensure the citizens of Spartanburg County receive timely notifications via multiple platforms (email, cell, landline, text). If you wish to receive these notifications, please visit the Code Red Website.
Are You OK? Application
The Landrum Police Department is now offering the Are You OK? Program. This is a telephone reassurance system for elderly, home bound individuals, or latch key children. It is an automated system that will contact the individual by telephone at a pre-arranged time each day. The system is monitored by the Landrum Police Department.
For more information, you can contact Landrum Police Department at 864-457-7281 or Landrum City Hall at 864-457-3000.
If you are interested in joining the program, you can print and fill out the Are You OK? Application and bring it to the police department at 100 N. Shamrock Ave. Landrum, SC 29356.