Zoning and Code
Business License Application:
- A uniform tax equal to two percent (2%) imposed on the sale of prepared meals and beverages sold in establishments. While we strive to keep all of these documents updated in a timely manner, it is possible that portions of them may have been recently amended. It is therefore, recommended that you contact our office regarding possible updates. Should you have any questions, please call us at (864) 457-3000.
- HOSPITALITY TAX PAYMENT INFO PDF
- HOSPTAX MERCHANT REPORTING FORM pdf
Landrum City Code:
Sign / Construction Permit:
The Zoning Map:
- This map illustrates the zoning district designations of all properties within the City.
Click here to download
The Zoning Ordinance:
- This document contains the City’s development regulations describing what you can build and where you can build it. The City Zoning Ordinance is currently undergoing the revision process, if you have any questions, please contact City Hall. Below is a current copy of the draft revised ordinance.
- ZONING ORDINANCE Adopted May 23 2023
Application for a Certificate of Zoning Compliance:
- This application should be completed and submitted to the City when changing the use of a particular piece of property in the City. If the change involves a new or altered building, a sign or other physical alteration to the site, a site plan may be required.
Design Overlay District Map:
- This map illustrates areas of the City that require review by the City’s Design Review Board when developing a piece of property. Click here to download
Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness:
- This application is to be used when submitting a request to the Design Review Board for consideration. Click here to download
Architectural Design Review Board:
- These documents describe requirements and procedures associated with the design review process. Click here to download
- Rezoning requests can be made by letter to the City Administrator. Such requests require approval by the City’s Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council.
Landrum Pedestrian Plan